Landlord Forms

Below are the most common forms that are needed to update your information with the Garland Housing Agency. 

To request a rental increase, please complete the "Rental Increase Request Form" and email it to Jerry Brown at

To update/change your Direct Deposit banking information, please complete the "Direct Deposit Form" and email it to Keith Gorman at